There’s lots of doom and gloom around Coronavirus, but I want us all to take a moment to see the positives…so if you need cheering up, keep reading.
- We’re working with other nations- communicating and planning and seeking a solution
- Communities are pulling together- small businesses are adapting, people who need help are getting it (and not embarrassed to ask). I’m so proud of Bude!
- Families are home together, with time to relax, time to play, time to talk and cook proper meals to eat together.
- We’re learning- the Victorian style of teaching we have stuck to has to change; there are new resources and skills to learn in a new way.
- The planet is healing… there are no cars on the huge (usually jammed) motorways of Asia, the waterways are clearer and we’re not going to be able to buy throw-away clothes and snack packets and such… just look at these pictures!
Stay safe. Be sensible, generous and positive. We still have good days ahead.