These award nominations are to honour blogs we love and to show them to a wider audience. I am very thankful to C.C. Brown of Jesus and Green Tea for nominating me and I recommend you go and check out her blog (if you didn’t when I suggested it the other day in my post Faith, Blog and Love)
The Rules I’m supposed to follow are:
1. Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you.
2. Answer the questions.
3. In the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family, nominate 8-13 people for the same award.
4. Ask them 3 questions.
These are C.C.’s 3 Questions for the nominees:
- What inspires you to blog?
- How has blogging impacted your life? Explain
- What would be the best advice that you would give someone interested in blogging?
- I started blogging as a way to share recipes, our debt experience and (hopefully) make some money. While all of those are still part of what I do, my focus and direction are broadened now. My blog includes faith, PMA, parenting and other random bumpf (real word, at least in my house it is)! I want to keep sharing what I know if it can help others in those areas.
- I never thought I could enjoy writing so much, I wasn’t much of a writer before (as my parents and teachers would testify). I have such a lovely group of followers **Hi newbies btw** and I have discovered so many amazing blogs and lovely people along the way….it’s more like a friendship than following each other! 🙂
- Best advice? There’s so much, but I’d say; DO get connected…to other bloggers, social media groups, to anyone with similar topics/interests as you. DON’T pay for stuff unnecessarily…SEO can wait, pictures can be gained from royalty-free sites like Unsplash (which I found through a Facebook bloggers group) and most hosting sites give you templates and colour-schemes to play with. Think that’s the best I’ve got.
My Nominations are as follows: (PLEASE check them out, they’re all awesome!)
FYI I would have nominated His Perfect Timing (but they already were and they nominated C.C. Brown). I also would have nominated Jesus and Green Tea if C.C. hadn’t got me first and she also beat me to nominating Jesus-Network …. so please know I admire them too!
Questions for Nominees:
- When did you start blogging and why?
- Who inspires you or helps you to blog? (People you nominate, groups you belong to, family…?)
- What one thing in your life would you like to improve?
Please share the love: If you’ve been nominated, then please nominate your fave blogs. If you’re not a blogger, please visit those mentioned and show them some love in likes, comments and follows!
Thanks again to C.C. Brown at Jesus and Green Tea for nominating me!
God bless you all, readers and bloggers alike!
Have a good one!